Monday, July 23, 2012

Africa Update pt 2 (radio interview today at 3pm)

Hey Yall,

Since I've been back from Rwanda it seems like it's been nonstop for me. I was blessed to do another youth camp with Cornerstone! Then I had jury duty. And I actually got picked! That was pretty interesting. Now I'm getting back into the flow of things. Youth ministry, concerts...and it don't stop. I haven't been able to give everyone updates as much as I'd like. BUT...

I recently did a radio interview with a friend of mine (Pastor Mel Keys), and I explained a little more about what happened while in Africa. It will be airing at 3pm (Texas time:) at  www.joshuagenerationradio.org! Hopefully you can take a listen. Also, I've uploaded about 50+ pics to the Freedom Music Group Flickr page. You can check them out by CLICKING HERE. Thanks for your prayers and support! I'll update again soon.

**UPDATE**

You can click the following link to listen to the interview now! http://blog.joshuagenerationradio.org/2012/07/23/inspirational-interview-with-youth-pastor-jarrell-flowers-mission-trip-to-south-africa.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment