Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Rwanda Mission Site / Temporary Hold on Life Behind the Music

Hey Everyone,

Some of you know that I'll be going on a mission trip to Rwanda this summer. As I prepare for the trip, I will temporarily be blogging at a different location. (I may throw up some pics every now and then to keep the site alive:) My church and I have set up a site that will allow you to check out my blogging in preparation for the trip and a whole lot of other stuff. I'm hoping that I'll be able to blog while in Africa but we'll see how that goes.

One very important thing that you will be able to do on the new site is donate to help me raise money for the trip. Anything that you are able to give will be a blessing. To check out the site, please click the picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment