Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Theology Thursday" : Meet Litarodi (video interview included)

Hey Everybody! We're now winding down our "Theology Thursday" series. We only have today and next week. Sad, I know. I wanted to take the last two weeks to introduce you to two of my good friends. I also wanted to allow these last to weeks to serve as more testimony times so that you can see that the gospel that we believe in and preach is the real deal. We don't just "blink and cure ourselves" as Charlie Sheen would say lol! The gospel and only the gospel is the power of God unto salvation.

I met Anthony Gonzales (Litarodi) by way of a project that we were working on for God Belongs In My City. (Sept 10, 2011...www.reactionnow.org) Shameless plug! When I met this dude we just clicked. I could definitely tell that God has done and continues to do a work in this man's life. Awesome. Below you will find his brief post followed by a CBN interview that he was featured on which allows you to see his testimony in greater detail. Look into his ministry at www.litarodi.com. If you're booking an event, consider him. From what I've seen, this brother is the real deal. Anthony is husband to his wife, Barbie, and father to his son Andrew. Hope you enjoy...


The Gospel's Affect


"The gospel has affected my life and outlook on relationships in many ways. In order to help you understand I will simply describe my life and outlook before and after fully committing my life to Jesus Christ. The people that grew up with me can attest to the facts that my life was centered around pleasing people and carelessly living for excitement, money, partying and music. Of course It was always business before pleasure, yet I would bend and brake even street ethics at my leisure. Living to the extreme was always a thrill worth seeking in my eyes. Selfish ambitions often ruined friendships and stirred contention between family relations. Subconsciously I knew I had a purpose in life and wanted to live out that purpose. Drugs, alcohol, sex and a super imposed ghetto fabulous lifestyle was my downfall in September of 2006. After suffering a heart attack that was related to my bad choices, it was as if God was speaking directly to me. In showing me his mercy and grace I was humbly brought to repentance. I decided that the least I could do is live my life completely for Christ and make every effort to stop sinning against God. With the mindset of the many principals found in the "Christian Bible", I have been able to restore family and friend relationships. My outlook on life is forever changed for the better by focusing on the needs of others first. I now have an actual structure to my life as well. God first, family second, ministry third and occupation last. With the new structure through the grace of God I have been able to reach and impact more lives than I could have ever imagined. I help motivate and inspire literally thousands of people every year with my story and music. Most importantly is being the priest of my home and illustrating a Godly example for others to follow as I follow my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I hope that this story finds you in good timing and encourages you to re-evaluate your lifestyle. Always remember that the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. Grace and Peace."

- Litarodi



No comments:

Post a Comment