Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jarrell - Who He Is (FREE SONG DOWNLOAD!!)

Sooo...since the song that Jerusha and I did isn't quite ready yet, I decided to go ahead and give this out! The song is called "Who He Is". I actually recorded this a while back. If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that as I was preparing to release my CD the Lord slimmed my project down to the songs that are on The Freedom Project. "Who He Is" was actually supposed to be on the CD with a host of other songs. I thank the Lord that He gave me the heart to obey Him in this matter! I'm happy to give you this song, and hopefully you'll enjoy it as you wait for the Jarrell/Jerusha collab! We actually did an acoustic version of my song "Memories" from The Freedom Project EP...and it's coming out nicely :) Here's something in the meantime!




HERE'S THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://www.mediafire.com/?7uidbt7iqi0pi8k

3 comments:

  1. Thx for the link mann the track is bangin
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw any chance you could give me the link to the forunner thing it would help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! Which link did you want? The other download by Abigail, a link to the Forerunner site, Forerunner Facebook?

    ReplyDelete