Monday, February 14, 2011

White Rags Music Video & Partnership with Everchange Academy

I'm getting ready to shoot a music video for "White Rags"! This is gonna be my 1st music video ever! Yeaahhh!! We're shooting the video on Feb 26th. More details coming...prob tmrw. I'm pushing for about 100 people to show up so please get the word out & save the date. Lord willing, the video will premiere on our new & improved website.

So these rags...I think the 1st time I'll be selling them to the general public will be at "Rip da Mic" in Kyle, TX this weekend. Some of the proceeds will be going toward an organization called "Everchange Academy". We're donating proceeds from CD sales & from White Rag sales to help them fund the kids who sent to their facility. (More info on Everchange & what it's all about coming soon.) Be on the lookout for the "Rags 2 Riches" Campaign & see how you can get involved. Depending on your donation amount, you could receive copies of The Freedom Project EP, White Rags, & even NEW MUSIC! I would really love for you to participate because this project is close to my heart. I've personally seen lives changed through this program. I believe in it. Dan (Director of Everchange) & I will be sitting down and talking about Everchange, what it is & how you can help. Look out for a video, posters & promo info. Let's make a difference!

Jarrell

No comments:

Post a Comment