Sunday, October 2, 2011

"MY CITY" by Litarodi featuring...me (NEW MUSIC VIDEO)

Hey Everybody! This just went up tonight! This song is called "My City" and was the official song for San Antonio's God Belongs In My City event. It was pretty fun working on both the song, the rallies, the video and everything else. It was definitely an honor to be featured on the song. For more info on God Belongs In My City, check out www.godbelongsinmycity.com. I'm also on a small team called reAction which basically headed up the event in San Antonio. Check us out at www.reactionnow.org. Finally, check out my bro Litarodi. This song will be featured on his next project. I've actually heard some other songs from his upcoming CD...very nice! If you'd like to visit his website, check out www.litarodi.com. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment