Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blueprint Church

My wife and I got a chance to check out Blueprint church! We got there late because we got stuck in traffic. There happened to be a college football game this afternoon and we didn't anticipate the crazy traffic. We got there in time for the message. It was awesome. I was amazed at how relevant the preaching was to the urban context. They were talking about conflict resolution. Then at the end, this guy is doing the announcements and says, "During this series we're offering counseling so if you want to set up a counseling session with one of our licensed counselors email us at..." That's not just identifying the problem but offering a solution. My wife and I got a chance to talk to some of the staff members there and they invited us to sit in on there staff meeting tomorrow morning and then talk to their staff afterwards. Definitely excited about that! This trip has been great. I've learned a lot of good stuff. Can't wait to get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment